Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A quick update in pictures and captions

SO YEAH... I TOTALLY SUCK AT UPDATING SO I AM GONNA CHEAT AND DO THE CLIFF NOTES VERSION. I ALSO FIGURE AS LONG AS I DO HER BIRTH STORY BEFORE SHE IS A YEAR OLD I AM IN OK SHAPE SO I GOT SOME TIME STILL.

No surprise what she was for Halloween - a grouchy lil ladybug

not too impressed with her pjs either

her big brother David's #1 football fan

"what the hell do you mean I am 3 months already?!?!?"

she even sucks her pacifier with attitude aka bobo swag

she really is a happy baby, see!!!

maybe if we didn't do things like this to her she would be less cranky

she can be real goofy when she wants - see what her mama taught her to do... fresh baby

our living doll

I just really Love this pic 

and who wouldn't love this face??

we went to visit some great ladies at our fave B&B and Dylan liked them alot 

sadly our lil lady was admitted over night to the hospital for bronchialitis - she is almost all better

since she was feeling a little better we decided to let her start cereal - she had become a lil food beggar and clearly she is wasting away at 12lbs 5 oz and 23 1/2 inches long. We will all need at least 2 jobs each now.

1 comment:

Darren Demers said...

SO YEAH... I TOTALLY SUCK AT UPDATING SO I AM GONNA CHEAT AND DO THE CLIFF NOTES VERSION. I ALSO FIGURE AS LONG AS I DO HER BIRTH STORY BEFORE SHE IS A YEAR OLD I AM IN OK SHAPE SO I GOT SOME TIME STILL. sewing factory , sewing of ladies suits , sewing expert , sewing factory near me , lawn suits , pakistani lawn suits , pakistani lawn , buy pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online sale