Friday, August 31, 2007
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Friday, August 3, 2007
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Friday, July 27, 2007
I got tagged to write a me-me. I have never been tagged before, leave it to Michelle to be the one to do it... anyway, here it goes...me trying to force my "on summer vacation" brain to think.
The rules: Let others know who tagged you. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts. Players should tag 8 other people and tell them they’ve been tagged.
1. On 8-24-98, not knowing why, I am drawn to a beautiful woman outside my job. I uncharacteristically said "HI" to a complete stranger and struck up a conversation. We became fast friends and six months later "more than friends". So technically when Michelle says I made the first move, she's right.
2. Michelle is the only woman I have ever been with or consciously ever wanted to be with.
3. I absolutely hated school when I was a kid. Cut class alot in high school and college. I was on the 5 1/2 year program in college. Who would have thought I'd be a teacher!! 8 years and counting...(How long before I can retire???!!! LOL)
4. Slightly addictive personality when it comes to Hostess cupcakes. OK honestly...addicted when it comes to cupcakes, donuts, starbucks, chocolate, michelle, diet pepsi, tabloids...maybe not in that order...GOD I NEED HELP!!
5. CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE DYLAN!!!!!!!!! Deep inside I always knew but it took me a long time to really admit that I wanted a baby with Michelle and get past my "no biological connection" issue (OK still a little concerned about it) but I've moved on and now I'm Dylan obsessed. I can't wait to be a family of five.
6. OH YEAH...I forgot one of my addictions...REALITY TV. Amazing Race, Big Brother, Next top model, Hell's kitchen, American Idol, So you think u can dance...you name it, I'll watch it.
7. I am a HUGE procrastinator when it comes to ...UMMMM...EVERYTHING. But ask anyone, I always pull it together at the last second. Don't know how but I do.
8. I LOVE MY FAMILY AND MY CRAZY IMPERFECT LIFE MORE THAN I HAVE EVER LOVED ANYTHING!! I WOULDN'T CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT IT AND I LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY TWIST AND TURN OUR JOURNEY TAKES US ON... OK HITTING LOTTO WOULDN'T HURT!!!!
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
I got tagged to write a me-me. I have never been tagged before so here goes my bestest effort.